Saturday 1 December 2012

Saturday Night Fever

No, I am not going to break out in Bee Gee's and sport Farah Fawcett winged bangs. So you are safe. But, I found myself home alone on a Saturday night. What to do?


Shocker right? Yeah Right. Put up some twinkly Christmas lights, pop in a good movie, crack a beer, and plop down to the sewing machine to work (wine and music works too, I'm not fussy. But it's not really work is it? Quilting for me is relaxing. I guess that's why it counts as a good Saturday night activity


The other side benefit of all this "relaxing;' is the the blocs are coming down off the design wall to join their buddies in the top!


Perhaps Foreign Currency will have a completed top by Monday!

So, when you have a quite night at home, do you end up at the sewing machine?
Adrienne

No comments:

Post a Comment