As I have been updating here on the progress of the Project I have had a lot of comments about how folks would like to do this, and even what a great Quilt Along it would be. So I say, listen to the people and launch a Quilt Along!
How does it work?
- Dig out your quilt books and select as few or as many projects as you would like to make from January to December 2014 - one per book. I leave the number of projects you chose up to you, as I know how busy life can be. BUT - I would like to challenge you to at least 4 projects :)
- Each month come back here to link up with my update post and tell us about your progress.
- At the end of the year I will host a final link up party where you show all of your finished projects for the year. From these posts I will randomly chose a winner for a prize. (this is likely very unprofessional but I don't know what the prize will be yet - just haven't gotten that far. But I promise it will be good, and open to international participants!)
- January 17th, 2014 - Write and link up your first post with you book / project choices
- February through November - Monthly links ups on the third Friday of every month with progress on your projects
- December 2014 - Final post to show off all of your finishes and link up to be eligible for the prize!
Can't wait to see what you pick:)