- No quilt book/ pattern purchases - fail, epic fail
- No fabric purchases - um yeah, right, funny
- Complete the Sugar Block Club quilt -I got as far as April in the BOM
- Fresh Mini Quilt Club - um yeah, only made one of six in that one!
- Make a Union Jack something - didn't get to that
- Finish off all UFOs - Right. Still have two from about ten years ago, and currently have three new ones in the closet
I made all of these quilts:
I also made some non-quilty things, which turned out to be more fun that I thought
And then there were the Bees! I finished off the Stash Bee and also started running two bees of my own! Global Scrap Bee and ModQImprov Canada Bee. Look at all of these blocks!
This year was also busy with the whole blogging thing. I spent lots of time here and participated in two big Blog Hops. This has been so amazing. I have met lot's of cool people and learned so much.
Oh and of course, my crowning moment this year. The Maritime Modern Quilt Guild is a Go!
I cannot wait to see how the guild unfolds this year. Can. Not. Wait.
So, to sum up. While I have been horrible at sticking to those New Year's resolutions, I have had a pretty good friggin year!
I do have some new goals for this year, goals are good, but I think I need to lighten up on this lists :)
The Guild will be a big focus this year. I want to do some fabric fasting and I want to keep working on The Library Project (which I am hoping you may join me for...stay tuned)
But bottom line, I want to keep giving myself time to make things. It is so easy to get caught up in the hectic business of life. Fabric cutting and stitching back up, and talking about it here, keeps me grounded.
So, a toast...here is to past years and new years, and may your holiday season be fraught with sewing time!