Thursday 24 January 2013

WiP Wednesday - On a Thursday

Yeah, yeah, I know I'm late! But as they say, better late than never.

Not too much sewing this week. Been having not such a great time at work the last couple of weeks, so just not really "feeling" the sewing machine. But I did plop myself down on Sunday to baste my two WiPs.


Postage Stamps - I can't stop looking at this fabric, so pretty! 


and Foreign Currency. I am so in love with this one, I have decided to keep it for myself. 



So many safety pins! After basting two projects, my little fingertips are tender. But worth the pain, I am now ready to quilt towards my first finishes of 2013!

I also completed my January Blocks for Stash Bee. Some great color combos this month :) 



I am linking up today at Freshly Pieced

WIPWednesday
Thanks for stopping by
Adrienne



No comments:

Post a Comment