Thursday 14 March 2013

So Long Google Reader

If you haven't heard, Google has announced that on July, 1 2013 they will be completely shutting down Google Reader. When I heard, I will admit, I hit my panic button. How am I going to follow all of my favorite blogs??!

There has been a lot of discussion out there and I tried a couple of different options today and I have moved to using Bloglovin'. It seems fairly easy to use and the move from Google Reader was one-click easy. All I had to do was start a new account and hit the import button and all of the blogs that I currently follow were transferred. Easy Peasy.
If you follow me via Google Reader, please take a couple of minutes to find a new "feeder". You can find me on bloglovin' here

<a href="http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/5213397/?claim=5nyqu7sg9ek">Follow my blog with Bloglovin</a>

Do you have any other suggestions? Would love to hear your thoughts.

See you in the feed
Adrienne

No comments:

Post a Comment