Monday 24 February 2014

Stamps for Melanie II:: A Finish

Yep, this is it, the third Postage Stamps Quilt that I have made in the last year. Out of the same fabrics. Of course there is a story. But let's just say that my customer REALLY liked this quilt :)
And who can blame her? All of those yummy squares of Amy Butler and Heather Bailey. I don't think I will ever get tired of this fabric. 
I wish I had a bright sunny day to take pictures, but this baby needs to get home to mumma. At least the fabric brightens things up! 

So besides the good news of this quilt being done, it also means that I met my February Goal for A Lovely Year of Finishes! Yay Me! I better get over and Link this Baby up!

How are your New Years goals going so far?

Adrienne

17 comments:


  1. So beautiful Adrienne! Love it. What Kona is that? Ash? I can't tell if it's gray or beige, thanks to our cloudy day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! Great finish Ade! I love your postage stamp quilts, and those fabrics... yum!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are so right - who could go wrong with those fabrics?!? It's really lovely. Congrats on your finish!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats Adrienne!! You are right on target and have a gorgeous finish. Lucky customer.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome finish! What a beauty!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great finish, Adrienne. It does bright up the cloudy day!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You guys need to stop finishing things! You're showing me up! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is beautiful, well done. I love the background fabric too.

    ReplyDelete
  9. It's lovely. I keep cutting scraps down to postage stamp squares as I go, and I love this way of using them. I love how the sashing breaks up the quilt and makes it more modern than a traditional postage stamp.

    ReplyDelete