Friday 28 February 2014

TLP February Winner!

Thanks to everyone for linking up this month for your February progress in The Library Project Quilt Along. There are some amazing things going on in your studios!

This month's winner of the copy of Tula Pinks book is....drum roll please...


I will be in touch Katie to collect your mailing info so that I can get this gem off to you in the post!

In other exciting news, we have another new sponsors to add to our prize horde

http://www.pinkchalkfabrics.com/
Pink Chalk Fabrics is definitely worth a stop, they have an amazing selection of fabric goodies to chose from.

It's Friday, one more sleep until the weekend. Will you be working on TLP projects this weekend? I will!
Have Fun
Adrienne

6 comments:

  1. OH I AM SO SUPER EXCITED TO WIN THIS ONE -- thanks I know it's going to be put to good use in the near future.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What? I did not win? Oh, right, there was this post I was supposed to link up in February and I didn't... I am being a bad TLP participant :(
    Oh well, congrats to Katie! Great prize!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats, Kate! I didn't even realize there was a prize for each link up - fun! And yes, I am working on TLP projects this weekend : )

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats to Katie for the first prize! This is an added treat to the QAL.

    ReplyDelete