Friday 17 October 2014

The Library Project QAL: October Report

Hello TLPers! October is here and what I have been up to is... not too much! Since my big Volume finish last month I have been busy getting ready for the very first MMQG Quilt Show and teaching and making some pillows (which were not on my TLP list by the way).

But I have been doing this...petting my Anna Maria Horner fabric collection in preparation to start my Herringbone quilt that I talked about last month.


Fabric needs petting. Just to get it warmed up for action.

 
So how are you doing this month? Tell me all about it and you could win! A...
 
$25 Gift Card from

Woo Hoo Shopping! So link up below and tell me all about your progress. The Link will be open until next Friday and I will let Mr. Random Number Generator Guy pick a winner.

 Happy Quilting!
Adrienne


10 comments:

  1. Oh, the fabrics... there are a lot of lovelies in there!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's that time of the month again?? Guess I better get working on a project.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Packing for a move so no projects for me this month. Thanks for the giveaway.

    ReplyDelete
  4. such a pretty collection! I find that when I finish a massive project, I need a little break before starting another epic quilt :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pretty fabrics! That chevron quilt will be gorgeous. I hope you'll be running the library project quilt along again next year...I missed joining it this year.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Took a class on how to use scraps so I am working on a baby quilt and using scraps from my huge collection.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Can't blame you for petting that fabric... so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  8. You're not alone in petting your fabric ;) I cannot wait to see the quilt you will be making for yourself :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I don't have a lot of time anymore so I feel like I pet fabric more than I work it, but it makes me happy, so I'll continue on.

    Working on finishing some Xmas quilts to give as gifts (projects that I started in February!).

    Just found your blog by the way and I'm glad to add it to my "bored at work" reading list

    ReplyDelete
  10. i love love love your fabric...right now i'm working on a bed quilt for my cousin's son...i actually just got my solid fabric from fabric spot so i can continue.

    erin2470@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete