I had big plan this week. Big plans I tell you! There would be a WiP Wednesday post with some real magic, some real inspirational sewing goodness. But instead I looked at all of my WiPs stuffed into this cubby and realized the magic is gone.
Sweet mother, how all of a sudden did the WiPs get so out of control? Two months ago I would have told you I was on top of it all! Now? Clearly not so much. Here is the truth of my WiP List:
- A Baby quilt for me new niece - needs quilting and binding
- A tote bag - needs a bit of everything
- The Volume Quilt - much. more. to. do. to get a top
- My Triangle quilt for the Triangle QAL (way long over now!) - top needs piecing etc etc
- Michael Miller Fabric Challenge - I have the fabrics at least
- Cammo Quilt - again, I have the fabrics
- Canadian Flag Custom Pillow - have a pattern in mind (big deal)
- A Lush Uptown Camp Quilt - stuff is cut up
- A giant star quilt - needs quilting and binding
- May Bee Blocks - for two Bees!
- A pincushion for Maritime Modern Quilt Guilds Pin Cushion Swap
Holy crap people, things are out of control.
So, no magic today, but a swift kick in the behind to get in that sewing room and get busy!
How are your WiPs? Taking over, or are you kicking ass and taking quilt names?
Feeling overwhelmed by it all, don't forget it's Great Big Giveaway Day at Sew Mama Sew this week. Get away from the WiPs and enter some great giveaways. My giveaway is here.
Linking up with Freshly Pieced and Needle and Thread Network.