Wednesday 23 August 2017

Yadda: Seam Work

Some other fun stuff that was happening while I wasn't blogging was getting ready for my first ever craft show with my Seam Work partner Jeanette. We participated in the Dartmouth Makers Spring into Summer Market.

Of course getting ready for such an event meant tons of sewing! I focused on my Quilted Flag Pillows and some smaller baby quilts. Here are some that made their way to Market...

A sample of the pillows I have been making. Love these small quilty treasures!

So many pillows ready for Market!

This baby flying geese piece I actually made along with my Beginners Quilting class at Patch Halifax.


This HST baby quilt was actually made from left over blocks that I found in a ziploc bag for a custom quilt I made a couple of years ago. I had enough in the ziploc for a whole quilt. I love happy finds in my WiP pile!

And finally, this wee square in square piece that actually now lives in New York State with it's forever family :) (clearly it needed an ironing before the photo shoot...



Phew! That's it. We had a lot of fun at the Market. Will we do it again....? Who knows what the future holds?

Ok, that's it for me for now. Be back soon, I still have lots of updating!
Adrienne

3 comments:

  1. Love the flying geese, I may have to try that design sometime! Hope you had a successful time at the craft show! 😊

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope it was successful for you. Glad to see the business working out for you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. All the baby quilts are really darling The pillows are coo, too. Glad you had a fun time with the Market!

    ReplyDelete